Sunday, March 21, 2010

Catherine's first week...movie style!

Here is a video I made for my baby shower that took place on Feb. 27 one week after I delivered. Since Catherine was already here, I had to make a choice whether I should bring her or not. I decided to leave her with her daddy at home, and instead made a video slide show of the pictures taken during the first week and the video from the actual delivery. Pretty awesome to have video of the actual delivery and her first cry and her daddy and mommy's excitement. Thanks to Jan, a friend of mine that works in L and D at McKay-Dee who took video of the delivery. Something I will cherish forever.


1 comment:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Your video gave me tears and goosebumps. That will be a memory you will always love to look back at : )