Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day with the Kaspers fam


Sweet Kiley Dawn, in her santa outfit. The cutest santa I've ever seen.


Annie's new Christmas Candy cane sweater. She wore it all night.


Kirby and Annie, bro and sis hanging out, at the front door window the whole night. Must be rough being a beagle.

So at dinner time Papa Gregg made prime rib. Some little girl name Kiley enjoyed it a lot. So much even, she didn't want to use a fork. It was so cute.


 
Cute mommy and Kiley.


Uncle Jon and Aunt Kenzie, got Kaleb a new baseball bat for Christmas. He loved it. To bad he can't play baseball when it's freezing outside.

1 comment:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Fun Christmas pictures! I need to get my Christmas post up! I love the one of me and Kiley... I stole it! Josh wants you to take the one of him and Kiley off :)

See you soon!

BTW, Merry Christmas, here's some comments on your blog!