Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008, it came and went




















Christmas sure did fly by this year, so did this year, I took some fun pictures this Christmas of the kids opening presents. The highlight of it all was when Grace opened up her PJ's and found an oversized stuffed Handy Manny in her bag of fun, her reaction was priceless. The little ones bring back fun and laughter to everyone. We had a great time.
Christmas eve Jon and I went to Nana and Bob's to open the annual Pj's and then took our chances on the weather and headed up to Logan for the Kasper festivities. It was a fun Christmas with them, but Dan Pope on the weather porch notified us of a lingering storm, and when it hit it hit. We packed a bag to stay the night and Josh and Jenn's but ended up driving home.
We went to Nana and Bob's Christmas Day and had more fun opening the presents. Here are some pics of the days! Hope everyone had a great Holiday season!

3 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

It is true, the whole year, Chirtmas included went by just like that. I am glad you made safe, it was a pretty good storm!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Fun Pictures! It looks like you guys had a good time at Bob and Rula's. Christmas really is more fun with little ones around. I guess you guys better start contributing! Thanks for posting my spaz picture. I am glad you guys were able to come up to Logan for the festivities. Stupid Dan Pope anyway! Keep up the frequent postings... it gives me something to do when I'm bored at work. We really need to get the internet. Tell Jon HI and pet Annie for me!
Peace Out,
Jennnnnnnnn

Amy said...

Oh my! Rula's hat is priceless! I hope it was a very merry Christmas!