Sunday, January 11, 2009

Check out my photo blog!

I am still alive and swell. I have taken a semester off of school to work on starting up my Photography business. I have been working on that a lot lately and doing a ton of family pics for friends and family. So if you ever need pictures, I'm your person.
I haven't been doing much except that lately, so I don't really have anything new to share. Happy New Year to everyone!

My photo blog is www.mackenziephotography.blogspot.com
I am also doing a website, to order prints, schedule things etc. It will be so nice. The new site will be up in the next month or so but it will be, www.mackenziekasper.com
It will showcase both my Artistic photography and professional photography. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Very cool! I am so jealous :)Where is your studio?
The nilmdts, and other programs like it, are so neat, I would love to someday be invloved with that. GOOD FOR YOU!

Toni Marie said...

way to go! very adult of you to branch out on your own ::clap, clap::