Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally, a post!














































Hello to all of my Kasper fans out there. I haven't neglected your interest yet. My life has been so crazy lately and I haven't been able to update the blog as much as possible. Sorry Mr. Blog, I have neglected you. Here are a few pics of the past couple weeks.




Jon and Grace take a look at the ice cream horse on 25th Street. Grace and I went down and surprised Uncle Jon and took him to lunch! She loves her Uncle Jon!




Jon's first time holding Cormick, how cute is he? And then my first experience at the Smith and Edwards toy sale, Mer, Grace and I stood in line and RAN to get the toys we wanted. I got the neices and nephews Christmas toys!




And then, last of all Jon and I went down to SLC on election night and went to the Democratic Party at the Radisson Hotel, it was packed! We celebrated down there along with I think every democrat in the state of Utah. It was our first experience on the FrontRunner too!

2 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

You look so sad in all the pictures! "Just say cheese!"
I haven't heard of the Smith and Edward's toy event. I guess I should look into it!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

It's about FRICKEN time! I feel so left out of you lives. I feel like I don't even know you anymore! I know you have been super busy, but the blog needs to come first. You need to train your husband on upkeeping the blog! I was pleased to see a new post. I have been looking forward to catching up with you, now I feel better... I little. PEACE OUT!