Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Go Brewers!



So for the first time in 26 years, the Milwaukee Brewers make the playoffs. There have been only a handful of times that I have seen Jon cry, and one of those times was when Ryan Braun went up to bat and hit a 3 run homer putting the Brewers ahead and then winning the game. Jon was exstatic to say the least, and then he got emotional. It was really really sweet and showed me that he is so passionate about baseball, and the Brewers. So I have decided to dedicate our blog page and other things to the baseball Gods and wish them to the World Series. Way to go Brew Crew!!!

4 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

your blog looks great, what a cute new wife you are...

Rex and Mer said...

go yankees!!!

Miss Candace said...

Erik would be in heaven if I loved sports the way you do! I love that you dedicated your blog to them, I think they should know about this. You'de recieve #1 fan of the year award or at least a free t-shirt! GO BREWERS!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

What the heck! Do you realize that your last post was like a month ago! I really need to know what's going on over there in O-Town, and you are not helping to keep me filled in!!!