Saturday, September 5, 2009

A new pillowcase




My husband, Jon has been such a sweetheart lately. Since I've been pregnant, he has been so helpful with everything around the house. He's kept up with the laundry, and offers to help with whatever I need done to make me feel better. Hopefully the days of being sick are soon to be over, but in the meantime I have to share this with you all.

The other night while crawling into bed, I noticed that he changed the sheets. I also noticed that he found a pillowcase that had been MIA. Though it looked a little different, I examined it a little closer, he used one of my shirts to put on the pillow. I showed it to him, he didn't understand until I had to explain it to him, that it was a shirt he draped over and not a pillowcase.
We had a fun laugh that night before we went to bed. Of course there has to be a picture or two.

1 comment:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

What are you guys smoking over there in the WT? Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for picking up Kaleb yesterday... and to Jon for going over and playing some football with Timber today. You guys are always to good to play with him. He loves his Uncle Jon. We had a great weekend with him, he is such a good boy and so loving. Thanks for being so willing to be such a great Aunt and Uncle!