Sunday, June 14, 2009

Aunt Kay's family gathering.



This is my dad and his two sisters, Kay (left) and Joy (right). They were teasing him about something, they couldn't stop laughing, it's like it was trying to take a picture of kids.









Today was our annual gathering with the Hunter side of my family. My dad has 2 sisters and 3 brother's. My Grandma Grace (which Grace Bailey is named after) is my dad's mother that passed away over 30 years ago, and my Grandpa passed away about 10 years ago. It seems that after you lose the Grandparents they were the glue that kept us together, after they move on from this life. So getting together seems to be very few times a year.
My Aunt Kay hosted the party at her house in N. Ogden. Her daughter Megan, who lives in N. Carolina (I think) had twin girls this past year. She named them, Katie and Grace. Beautiful girls, it was fun to see them. Grace Bailey was pretty excited to find out that a little girl also shared her name.
The whole family was there, so I took a few pictures of the festivities. These are just random pictures.
It was also Max's third birthday this last week, I couldn't go to his birthday party, so I brought his present to the gathering today. It was two 'pirate' swords, for Capt. Max. He and Grace played swords together, they had a gay ol' time.
Nee sent me a DARLING picture of Kiley tonight, I had to share it with everyone.

3 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Super cute baby...you even spelled her named right! I am so proud of you! She is sitting in her new best friend the bouncer right now... kicking, bouncing, smiling, grunting and drooling away! I love whoever invented these things!
No more one handed typing!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

hi mack it is kaleb. i love you. i like the blog. me and nee just looked at the whole thing. where is bella? i am excited to go swimming with you. i have not taken a bath for a while. i am stinky. tell bella hi. bye mack see you later dude.love kaleb kasper

The Kaspers of Logan said...

I know, I look at the computer while I'm feeding the bebe so I think I'm on the computer more than most people.

The pics of Kaleb and Kirby are by that field right by our house. It was a beautiful evening... it's been raining ya know so everything is so green right now. I wished Josh and Kiley would've been with us and I could've set the timer on the camera for a family pic.

You know when you turn into our neighborhood, well if you go to the dead end instead of turning at the end... that's the field.