Sunday, May 17, 2009

Long trip home!

This is the Mo Club located downtown. They have the best burgers, ever! They are very greasy, and full of fat but it is very worth it.

We went to eat last night at Mackenzie River pizza. I asked the server if my name is Mackenzie do we get a discount, he responded kind of taken back and obviously couldn't take a joke, but it was fun. Then we asked if my husband's name is Jon does he get a discount, he didn't laugh at all, it was funny though.


Jon and I at the track meet, the final hours, thankfully!


These two darling kids are our friends, Tyler and Brian who live in Missoula, we've vacationed together and have some great memories. We have to go say hi when we travel to Missoula. Conner is 5 and Zach (Right) is 7. We wish we lived closer so we could hang out more.
Goodbye Missoula, welcome back to Ogden. Jon and I went downtown last night and had a last hangout down there. I decided to bring my camera along to do some pictures of our hangout last night. We had fun, and it was time to come back home.

No comments: