Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kiley Kasper 1st photo shoot!


This is my favorite one! This is Kirby, Annie's brother, how cute it this! He loves his new sister.





Here are some pictures I took of sweet little Kiley the other day. My sister, Grace and I went to Logan and did some pictures of her. It was fun, but oh my, Kiley really is a Kasper. I won't go into explicit detail, because I don't want to her feminine quality to be ruined, but let's just say, the Kasper's are known for their "Olfactory war zones" aka gas, fart, toot, etc. We all have it, just some people are more gifted than others.
I also got to change Kiley's poopy diaper, it was a treat, I am so glad I got to change it. It smelled of Roses and Lavender in the spring. (Just kidding, babies are beautiful and innocent in all aspect)
Enjoy some pictures I took. Thanks Kiley for letting me spill a few beans about you (no pun intended).

1 comment:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

She is still the cutest Kasper even though she toots a little. We should all be that lucky to just relax and let go... we could learn a little from the little one! Anyway, my bad on the website... it is fixed! Thanks again for the beautiful pics, I'll call you today sometime!