Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hostess of Baby Shower, it was great!















Jenn, my sister in law, and my friend, is having her first baby. I decided to throw her a baby shower for her friends, at my house last weekend. Here are a few pics from that. It turned out great, and it was fun to see what she got.


So yesterday, Jenn's mom, Karen hosted the family baby shower. In the past for all of my nieces and nephews, I have made them each a baby blanket, it has kind of turned into a tradition. Jenn is doing baby Kiley's room in ladybugs, so I went along with the theme. Here are pictures from the shower today.

2 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Super cute blanket and pillow!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Hola!!! Guess what... as of 10 minutes ago, we have the internet!!! We are really moving up in the world over here in Logan! Tomorrow's the big day! See you then!