Saturday, July 26, 2008

Here are the wedding pictures, now exposed!





















Thank you thank you thank you! What an awesome day. This was definately the best day of our lives. It was magical, and my Cinderella Wedding came true, and to top it off we honeymooned at the place where Cinderella lives. Weird. So enjoy, my photographer's are my dear friends from school, Angie VanWagoner, and Carrie Hill, and Ruth Silver. All amazing people and incredible photographers. They captured the day more than I could ask for. If there wasn't an angle covered they covered it, so needless to say we got that and more. ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, you are getting a lot of SPAM comments! Anyway, beautiful pictures. I'm glad your Cinderella wedding came true! Love ya.

Toni Marie said...

Amazing pics!! I almost cried just looking at them..i'm glad you're happy and you got your cinderella wedding. You look absolutely beautiful! Congrats again!!! :) ps- you are getting tons of spam

Luke and Erin said...

Wow!! You look just beautiful! I am so glad that it was everythinh you wanted. Your puppy was so cute :) Congrats! I hope only the best for you...Mrs. Kasper ;)

Adam And Jessica said...

Mackenzie!!...oh my gosh i cant believe i found your blog its Jessica Gines (staley). your wedding pics are so cute. i love your beagle i have two of them my self. they are great dogs.