Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt...AKA the Bob Hunt!

This is Max, such a stud!
 Queen Princess Grace herself, such a sweetie.
 Family picture, not cooperating Catie. Oh well, eggs are more fun.


Yes, it's been a while.

And I figured I better start somewhere than trying to play catch up with life that has been crazy lately.

Catie had her second Easter egg hunt last night, the first was last year, but couldn't really do much except be held. So we'll consider this her first.

We had the festive night at my sister's house, and we had the egg hunt or as Grandpa-Bob likes to put it the, "Bob" Hunt, right before the sun went down. It was so pretty, and the lighting was so pretty, I had to put some pictures up.

I apologize to the readers out there for not being more prompt on the blog posting, but hopefully my life and Jon's life can slow down a little bit now so we can share our sweet Angel with you.

Enjoy and Happy Easter!

PS I am going to post some pics of Catie and Annie opening their Easter baskets tomorrow. I had to work on Easter so the Easter bunny comes in the morning.

Uncle Steve teasing Catherine.
Look, an egg!

Bella looking for the big money!
No, this is not an egg, it's a sword. Egg hunt or sword, Cormick chose his sword.
Sweet shot of our little angel.
Mommy and baby.
This was inside one of the eggs, pay up Steve,
Cormick loves to dress up. He was Lucy from Narnia.
Pretty fun stuff folks! And Nana came through again. Thanks Easter Bunny!

2 comments:

Toni Marie said...

so fun!! she's getting so big I can't believe it!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

I love the pictures of Mama and Catie... it's a framer!