Sunday, July 18, 2010

Twinners bday...27!

 
We played board games for the festivities.  
Uncle Steve holding the baby of the year, Catherine.  
Nana and Bella, so much fun together.  
Cormick, age 1 1/2. Soooo cute! 
Does anyone notice my birthday present from my sister? Let's just say Vickie's was involved. :)
 

Here's a few pictures from our birthday. Yes, it was over one month ago but I am trying to update multiple posts. Life gets in the way of blogging, so I apologize. 
My bday and my sis's bday turned out to be great. We spent the night at my brother's and his wife's house. We played board games and had such a great time, despite the weather.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday M&M! I'm telling ya, you need to come to my mom's and we'll make you guys a milkshake! Maybe we can all have a combined milkshake party for our 30th :)